Thursday, July 28, 2011

My sister

IMG_4592 web


Lately I have been having doubts about myself as an artist. Questioning what I am doing and where I am going. Questioning the purpose of my work, the value of it. I don't want to be another one of those photographers just taking "pretty pictures." Perhaps these are the questions that every living artist visits at times in their life. This summer has been one of those times.

I have also been living through a mega time of transition, supporting my mother as she fights to regain her health.
Spending this much needed time away from the city with my family, I have been photographing my little sister Talia (much like I did when I first picked up a camera). She is growing up so much and more beautiful than ever.


IMG_4562web

IMG_4695web

IMG_4685web

IMG_4767web

IMG_4495

No comments:

Post a Comment