Monday, November 28, 2011

Magdalena

6

While I have tremendous respect for photographers who master shooting with big banks of light, sometimes I love the simplicity of shooting with natural light. There's something about the quality of natural light that I just find so magical. Really wanted to make use of that magic before it gets too freezing to shoot outside like this! How gorgeous is Magdalena?!

1

2

3

4

5

Model: Magdalena @Elite Toronto
Hair/Makeup: Rhia Amio @Plutino
Photography, Styling and Retouching: Maayan Ziv

4 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous and the shoot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful. I love adore these, really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your blog combines well-researched information with a conversational tone. It's a pleasure to read.

    Fashion Photographers Auckland

    ReplyDelete