Monday, March 1, 2010

Body PAINT!

If you've been following my work on flickr you'll know I recently did a BodyPainting shoot! That looks like this:



I've got to say, this has been one of my favourite shoots yet! It was a lot of fun to put together and we all had a blast painting the lovely subject Maaor Ziv (name resemblance? yes. she's my sister!).

We started out all proper, with sponge and brush work but after a couple minutes, we soon realized that this was an awesome opportunity to practice our finger painting skills! There were rubbing painty hands all over her. Check it out:



What you wont see on Flickr are these shots from the bathtub!!! Dirty and oh so gritty. I. Love. Grit. Enjoy!

IMG_3876

IMG_3900

IMG_3885

IMG_3917

IMG_3919

Black water = photo-op! (just proves you should never put your camera away till you've left the site!)

And don't worry, the bathtub is squeaky clean now! (nothing a little bleach can't fix!)

Okay that's all for now! I've got another film shoot this weekend at my studio. Hopefully I'll get some good behind-the-scenes to post up!


Bye for now!

Maayan Z

1 comment:

  1. blogging is fun, and i have found a great way as an artist to color outside the lines of a portfolio. ;)

    I like (very much)the 3rd one.
    What's lens did you use??
    Ash x

    ReplyDelete